Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 4 - Success, next 5 days bad to disaster and counting!

I went down to Boston to take a class at Baptiste Power Yoga last Tuesday and it was a great decision! It was challenging, but I felt so great after. It was so much fun to go down there and take the class and then have dinner with Kellie and Debbie after. I felt like I was on the right track and I was on my way to accomplish anything I set my mind to. Then, I had busy days at work and I skipped yoga and by Saturday I had so much to do and skipped Sunday. I did get back to it on Monday going to a Bikram class which felt great and I thought I would have a hard time getting through class, but I got through it without any problems. Today is Wednesday, September 2, 2009 and I ate a bad dinner (buffalo chicken sandwich and fries) and then joined Weight Watchers! Haha! The Weight Watchers was a good thing, but did I have to go eat that junk before going? No, but I did it anyway. I was a little dicouraged because I have gained 11 pounds back since starting the "regular" job in April I had gone 4 months without gaining any of the 20 pounds back that I lost and then sit me down and make me feel lethargic after doing so all day, skip yoga and get out of the habit, become disorganzied and eat on the run and this equals disaster for me. Ok, enough, I'm back on track! From now on I will be on my way to success. I realize this entire posting is a jumbled mess, but that is how I've been feeling this summer. One messy girl! It is 7 weeks until Bootcamp so the goal is to lose 14 by then an average of 2 pounds a week is a respectable goal. I will keep you posted literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment