Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 2 and 3

Here is my current excuse for why I skipped yoga for Sunday and Monday. Work. I chose to work this evening (Monday) instead of doing yoga thinking that if I got ahead on work it would make me feel better. It is true, I am caught up, but now I feel like shit physically and I wish I had gone. So on it goes my struggle with doing my favorite thing. How do I fit it in and work for a living? That is the question I am constantly wrestling with. For anyone who has never tried yoga, I can only say that it just makes me deal with life better. I feel more grounded and capable when I am practicing yoga. I know that if I could ever work it in more than 2-3 days I would completely transform both physically and mentally. So I guess that is what this blog is about. My struggle with getting a consistent practice into my "regular" life. The goal on Sunday was to practice at home, no, didn't happen either.

Moving forward - tonight (Tuesday) I am driving down to Cambridge to practice Baptiste Power Yoga with two of my favorite people, Kellie and Debbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment